I came with a tutorial of my work today.
December I prepared a sliding card.
Would you like to work with me?
1. I use the sliding card Basic slider die to prepare card paper.
2. I use the Top-part ornamental die to cut the cardboard surface.
3. Attach a photo to the slider area.
4. Add the background to the card prepared on the 2nd page.
5. One slider section Stick to the back.
6. Insert the slider with the photo attached.
7. Attach card paper to the back.
8. Prepare to cut the colored paper into winter die cuts.
9. Attach die cuts where you want.
10. Stamp and paste the winter message.
11. Use a decor pen to express snow landscape.
Holding both sides of the card, The winter landscape of the beach is unfolded.
How about your own sliding card?
Thanks for watching my work.