Wednesday, November 30, 2016

[Offtherailsscrapbooking DT] My santa village

Hello my friends.

Winter has come. What shall we do in winter?

December mood board is Christmas.
What do you think about Christmas?
 
I remembered the boots of Christmas.
Why do not you prepare your own winter boots with me?
 
Santa's red boots reminiscent of granfather.
Let's go to my own Santa town.







My village decorated with boots
 
 

Scenery outside the snowy window
 
 
White snow flake poinsettia.

 


Utilizing die cuts to make messages a pick.
Snowflake, message chip...
You can write to Santa.


  The photo was cut into tags and decorated between flowers.


 
Christmas Day!!!
 Santa will see his boots and put gifts in here?
 What gift would you give me?
I will make my own boots for this Christmas.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment